At Pool Farm Veterinary Surgery, we aim to provide the highest quality of care for our clients and their horses. Our patients range from children's ponies and hacks to hunters and international competition horses. Services we offer for equine clients:
- Visits can be arranged for all routine equine veterinary work including modern dentistry and vaccinations, as well as for urgent cases such as colic, injuries, sick horses and foals.
- Our vets are always available to discuss problems with you as well as to give advice on nutrition, worming, and general horse care.
- Our fully-equipped practice vehicles cover all routine and emergency treatments at owners' premises.
- Digital X-ray facilities are available, enabling us to take radiographs at your yard and discuss the images immediately.
- We have an in house laboratory for analysing blood, urine and faecal samples, enabling us to provide you with results the same day.
- We have a video endoscope for visualisation of the upper respiratory tract.
- An ultrasound scanners for reproductive and lameness investigations.
- We have stabling facilities for hospitalised and day cases.