• Consultations: a minimum 10 minute consultation is allocated to you and your pet and our reception team will allocate a longer time slot if they feel this is appropriate. We attempt to keep patient continuity wherever possible.
• Vaccinations: Puppies and kittens should have an initial immunisation programme of two vaccinations. Yearly boosters and health checks are recommended.
• Surgical Procedures: We offer a range of surgical procedures in our surgical theatre including dentals, mass removals, limb amputations, orthopaedic surgery, enucleations and exploratory surgery. We use modern anesthetic agents and have a range of anesthetic monitoring equipment.
• Microchipping: A fast and permanent identification for your pet. The national database PETLOG enables lost pets to be reunited with their owners within minutes. Microchipping of dogs will be compulsory in the UK in 2016.
• Neutering:There a numerous health benefits from having your pets neutered, please ask one of our vets or nursing assistants for advice for your pet.
• Pet passports
• Worm and flea treatment: There are numerous worm and flea treatments available depending on your pets needs, please ask us for advise and we can prescribe the most suitable treatment for your pet.
• Imaging: We have a digital radiography system and ultrasound scanner.
• Diagnostic tests: We have a comprehensive in house laboratory, allowing us to provide your pets results rapidly. We also has a courier service with an external laboratory daily which allows us to provide a broad range of diagnostic tests.
• Pet food and prescription diets
•Referral: We can offer referral to a number of local referral facilities.