At Pool Farm Veterinary Surgery we aim to provide the highest quality of care for our clients and their horses. Our patients range from children's' ponies and hacks to hunters and international competition horses.
- Visits can be arranged for all routine equine veterinary work including modern dentistry and vaccinations, as well as for urgent cases such as colics, injuries, sick horses and foals.
- Our fully-equipped practice vehicles cover all routine and emergency treatments at owners' premises.
- Digital X-ray facilities are available, enabling us to take radiographs at your yard and discuss the images immediately .
- Our vets are always available to discuss problems with you as well as to give advice on nutrition, worming, and basic horse care.
- We have an in house laboratory for analysing blood, urine and faecal samples, enabling us to provide you with results the same day.
- We have stabling facilities for hospitalised and day cases.
- We have an endoscope for visualistion of the upper respirtaory tract.
- Ultrasound scanners for reproductive and lameness investigations.